Thursday, July 1, 2010

Wishful Thinking

If I repeatedly open the freezer, will ice cream eventually be in there?


It can't hurt to try a few more times, can it?

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like it's time to Google "homemade ice cream". :)

    Hope you get some ice cream before the temps get hotter this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep looking in our oven for a chocolate self saucing pudding to warm me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We solved that problem... just got out the playdough this morning. Now the boys are giving us more ice cream than we can possibly eat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally got some ice cream. The sad thing was, had I had some cream at home, I could have made some myself. You see, I actually do have an ice cream maker - and ice, and rock salt - everything but the cream. Maybe next time I'll be more prepared!

    Therese - that chocolate pudding sounds SO good!

    ReplyDelete