The other morning, as we sat down to eat, Kassia looked up from her breakfast and said, "Hey, Mom...I love you more than a bowl of cereal!"
Our bedtime routine is full of more "love" statements. Nadia has to tell me how much she loves me and her daddy (I have to report her "love" to Daddy if he's not in the room with us) with her personalized versions of the "I Love You As Much" book statements. Nadia's go more like this, "Mom, tell Daddy I love him to the moon and back two times and as much as an airplane and a rocket ship!"
Now Luke follows Nadia's example and must have his last words to me each night always be, "I love you moonandbacktwotimesgoodnight!!!"
I love you guys, too - much more than cereal, way past the moon, and much more powerfully than any jet-propelled thing out there!
No comments:
Post a Comment