flypaper? I know those checkout lines at Walmart are a pain, but geez... if someone's going to steal something. And where did they put it? Did they stick it to the inside of their shirt? or maybe to their hairy chest!
haha! Katie, this just made my day! Who does that? And, of course it would be you that gets the one missing 2 papers! Just because you will wonder about who took them - and if I know you, say a little prayer for them while you are wondering!!
flypaper? I know those checkout lines at Walmart are a pain, but geez... if someone's going to steal something. And where did they put it? Did they stick it to the inside of their shirt? or maybe to their hairy chest!
ReplyDeletehaha! Katie, this just made my day! Who does that? And, of course it would be you that gets the one missing 2 papers! Just because you will wonder about who took them - and if I know you, say a little prayer for them while you are wondering!!
ReplyDelete