Just the random thoughts and anecdotes of one Catholic mom's continuous efforts to raise saints in this crazy, crazy world.
Oh no!You guys should really just move to Minnesota. It's not raining over here :D
Oh, and p.s. I keep telling Steve that your kids are the nicest kids I've met. I want to steal them, they're so adorable and sweet. Good job mom! :)
Oh no!! I've sooo been praying for this, and for you guys! Grrrrrr.
Good news is that with the exception of MAYBE Tues night, we're looking up for a dry spell!! And hopefully a dry basement!! Yay!
I hope you're all doing ok!
Thanks so much for your prayers and well wishes, everyone! Things are looking good for the basement to be dry in the near future - provided the rain holds off! :-)
Oh no!
ReplyDeleteYou guys should really just move to Minnesota. It's not raining over here :D
Oh, and p.s. I keep telling Steve that your kids are the nicest kids I've met. I want to steal them, they're so adorable and sweet. Good job mom! :)
ReplyDeleteOh no!! I've sooo been praying for this, and for you guys! Grrrrrr.
ReplyDeleteGood news is that with the exception of MAYBE Tues night, we're looking up for a dry spell!! And hopefully a dry basement!! Yay!
ReplyDeleteI hope you're all doing ok!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your prayers and well wishes, everyone! Things are looking good for the basement to be dry in the near future - provided the rain holds off! :-)
ReplyDelete