Today Kassia said to me, "Mom, we heard the sirens last night and Nadia and I prayed. We said a 'Hail Mary' and then sang 'Jesus Loves Me.' I sang the words and Nadia copied me." She smiled as she reported this to me, proud of herself and even more proud of her sister, who sang along with her.
I am so touched by the tenderness of my children that they would awaken to the frightening sounds of an emergency and respond with such thoughtfulness and love.
SO sweet!!!!
ReplyDeletewow! And there lies the meaning of your life and call:) Grat job mommy and daddy!
ReplyDeleteAww....how sweet. I too love it when my kids do this. Even Emily can't not hear a siren without saying "hay Mawy" and will keep saying it until someone leads one. Isn't it great to see this in our children. It certainly must make Mary smile!
ReplyDelete