Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Good Question

While explaining to my oldest that she couldn't come with me to my first prenatal visit, I encountered many, many questions. Most revolved around her inability to understand why I wasn't letting her come with me :-). She tried telling me that she would be very patient and wouldn't interrupt, and also noted that it would be good for her homeschooling.

Finally, she seemed to grasp that, no matter her thoughts, she wasn't coming along with me this time, she began a different line of questions based on the times she had come to basic checkups with me. Here's one that I thought was quite clever: "Mom, are they going to put jam on your belly?"

Our baby is 10 weeks, and has a strong, healthy heartbeat! Already we are 1/4 of the way through the pregnancy!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations again. I just love seeing and hearing that little heartbeat. I'm glad to hear everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete