the photobucket note that follows my mouse around the page? It says that the image or video has been deleted? I don't even use photobucket?! Anyone else have this?
Whoever created this "skin" to give away free on the blogs was linking the code to an image stored on Photo Bucket, and for some reason the image has been removed, which messes up everyone's blog who uses this particular layout. The same thing happened to mine.
It's your background image, did you used to have an image or background back there? Because as I scroll down I can see that notice behind this.
ReplyDeleteWhoever created this "skin" to give away free on the blogs was linking the code to an image stored on Photo Bucket, and for some reason the image has been removed, which messes up everyone's blog who uses this particular layout. The same thing happened to mine.
ReplyDeleteGreat :-(. So how do I get rid of it? Do I need to pick a new "skin" or background image?
ReplyDelete