Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mad Massage

The other day I had a headache and was resting on the couch.  (I try not to let the kids know when I have a headache or any other malady because I don't want them to worry or to complain themselves, but in this case I was so tired and uncomfortable I had to explain why I was lying around instead of playing with them.)  Dear Nadia came up to me and began to rub my forehead.

As she moved her fingers on one side of my head and her thumb on the other, rubbing with one hand, she noticed how she squished the skin on my forehead together.  As she crinkled my skin again at the very middle of my forehead in her massage, she said reassuringly, "Mom, it's okay that it makes you a little mad."

2 comments:

  1. Your kids are sooo cute!

    She is so sweet to try and help you out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, tell her next time to rub the pressure point in between your thumb and first finger. She's so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete