Our dear friends, who are now on mission in Mexico (please keep them in your prayers!), sent us a care package before they left with some of the most perfect gifts for our family! A few of our homeschool wish list items have been gifted to us - SUPER SPECIAL was the wooden carved Bible holder!!!WOW!!! - but the Tony's seasonings
and other items were just perfect examples of how much Sarah and Eric know and love us! We are so blessed to know and love them and to have had such a wonderful time with us when they visited over the summer.And now that I'm done (almost) writing this post, I think I'll have to make an edit to my first paragraph: Getting a package in the mail is one of the coolest things ever. Especially when it's unexpected. ESPECIALLY when it's from those you hold so dear! Thanks, Sarita, Eric, & Josiah!!!
I was just introduced to that seasoning this year!! And oh my goodness, I put it on/in everything now. I love it! What great friends :)
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful to have such special friends! Wishing you well! Cathy
ReplyDelete