-Last week, as we left swim lessons and found it a bit windy, Nadia said, "Mom, do the wind going to blow me away?"
-A few weeks ago, we heard the ambulance siren as Kassia and I were in the van. We said a Hail Mary for all those involved with whatever emergency the ambulance was responding to and I went on to tell her that I always feel better when I say a prayer; that when I ask God for His help I know that I don't have to worry anymore about the situation that I've prayed about. She replied, "Saying those words makes me feel better, too."
-Luke is currently driving his big metal truck over all his little Hot Wheels-sized cars, shrieking as he's doing it. No one has taught him this. He just does it. I wonder why God designed boys to be this way. :-)
-Yesterday we went on a walk and as we were on our way home Kassia took her hair out of the braids they had been in. She said, "Look, Daddy," and waved her head about to show off her waves. But Paul was paying attention to something else at the time and I could tell that Kassia really wanted him to acknowledge her hair. So I nudged him and let him know that Kassia was trying to tell him something.
After she got a chance to show him the waves in her hair, I said to him, "Isn't it amazing that women, even as 6 year old girls, still want any changes in their hairstyle to be noted?" I wonder why God designed us to be this way. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment