Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Cute

Luke just found one of the magnetic drawing boards buried under one of the many piles of toys around here.

"Look!" he exclaims.  "It's a MIRACLE!"

**

Last week Kassia was caught hauling her brother around, much to his GREAT frustration, and after repeated reminders to leave him down.  When I asked her what she thought we should do to help her remember, she thought for a moment and said, "I have an idea, but I don't think it work."

"What's your idea?" I asked.

"Maybe I shouldn't do math for a couple of days."

"Yep.  That's not gonna work."

**

3 comments:

  1. Maybe I should do math!! hahahaha!! Ahhh, I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sitting here laughing! That's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA! Kassia is awesome! That sounds exactly like something I would have tried to get away with :-)

    ReplyDelete