Wednesday, January 27, 2010

You Know You Speak the Same Language When

your husband, after turning on the TV in the living room and flipping channels for a moment (all seven), nonchalantly calls to you while you are at the computer in another room:

"Hey, honey!  Do you want to throw up?"

And you reply with just as much normalcy:

"No, thanks, hun!  I'd rather not watch or hear Obama or Pelosi."

3 comments:

  1. Haha! The SAME thing happened over here! We tried to watch and just couldn't take it - as it took about 1 second for me to fall into sinfull thoguhts about certain people. so, off it went and we spent the night chatting with out parents on the phone!
    Love you and hope Paul did not watch, I know how he gets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have been wiser to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha! That is so something my Steve would say to me.

    I didn't watch it, I just can't watch him without thinking probably sinful thoughts.

    ReplyDelete