Two weeks ago, Sophia walked over to Paul at his desk and asked to be picked up. He did and said to me, "They say 'sugar and spice' and all that, but she really smells like cinnamon to me."
Then I told him how she had opened up the lazy susan (I hate that a cupboard style has that name and I feel bad for all women named Susan for the negative connotation) and took out the cinnamon. Naturally, she did not inform anyone of this.
Then she took it into the schooling area, untwisted the cap, and danced around and shook cinnamon out all over herself and all over the carpet. When I discovered her, she was having too much fun to stand still for me to take a good picture of the evidence, but I managed to get one relatively clear photo. (I had the camera ready to go and then snatched the cinnamon from her right before snapping a series of pictures as she walked away - you know, since I took away her fun toy.)
The brown stuff on her pants and the floor behind her is the cinnamon. I brushed it off of her hands and clothes, but left it on the carpet. I mean, who doesn't like the smell of cinnamon?

No comments:
Post a Comment