Tuesday, July 24, 2012

gmail

Hey, everyone!  Long time no post - and it will likely be another long stretch before I am able to post again, given my busy-ness trying to embrace my motherhood while juggle all the other responsibilities I have.  HOWEVER, I do want very much to keep blogging but I am tired of having to sign out of my regular gmail account and then sign into this one in order to post.  If you know me, you know that I can't stand tedious steps that reduce efficiency!

So, I am looking for a way to change my blog to be under my regular gmail account (tried adding it; it won't work the way I've tried since google won't let you do that for some reason), or I may just try and start a new one under this same name, if I can, although I'd have to discontinue this one first I believe.  Any thoughts, advice, etc?

I really miss the connections this blog has given me, so I hope to come back to regular posting - even if "regular" is just once a week!

All is well here otherwise!  God bless!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if this will help, because I'm not sure I can explain it.... And there may be a better solution. (undoubtedly, there is!) But, I got a Google Chrome sign up, where I have my Blogger account all queued (sp??) up on my favorites, to just click into for blogging. We have an internet explorer route that we also keep on the computer that is linked to my old g-mail account that accesses everything else -- because I don't have the inclination to go in and change everything over in either direction... Does this make sense? I pull up Google Chrome to do blogging stuff and stay on Internet Explorer for everything else...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you add yourself (your gmail address) as an author of the blog? Always lovely when you "stop by"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, I am having the SAME issue. My personal e-mail, a gmail account I had to open for something else and work e-mail make this whole things a nightmare. I don't get how google taking over the world makes it hard to use google! It was great to read a post though :)

    ReplyDelete