I'm going to try make this all about Luke. Here are some pictures of a handsome haircut I gave him a few months ago. It was not given prior approval by his Daddy, so it has since grown out. I think Paul likes Luke's hair longer because it makes Luke stay looking young. It's harder to see him growing up when he has floppy mop-head hair. I think a shorter, more clean-cut look makes him look older, and I like the reminder that he's growing up - it lets me know that time with him while he is growing up is short, and I need to get in all the 3-year-old Lukey time that I can get.
And here are some pictures of when the kids and I were blessed to meet up with Luke's godparents for an afternoon. His godparents used to live in WI, but now reside in Atlanta, GA. When we heard they would be in the Milwaukee area for a day, we were glad to have a chance to drive down and see them. It was a lot of fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment